We have many Traveling Medical Professionals all over the country that work in some very cool locations. Being part of the Triage team means you’re part of our family and to celebrate our family, we decided to feature one of our traveling medical professionals each month on our blog and through our social media channels. Let’s get to know each other a little better!
Meet Nick, a Medical Technologist that’s been traveling for 10 years now!
“Nick has worked 10 assignments for us over the last six years and has represented us very well. His 2nd to last assignment in CT lasted 10 months. He has worked all shifts in all areas of the laboratory. Additionally, I don't know that he has ever called in sick - and he has one of the most affable personalities that I've encountered.” – Mike Comstock, Triage Recruiter
We asked Nick to answer a few questions about working at Triage, his family, hobbies and a few other questions to give us a better look into what Nick is all about! Here are his responses:
- How long have you been traveling? 10 years
- Why Triage? Triage has enabled me to get more of the assignments that I want and the staff has always treated me well.
- How do you spend your days off? Spending time with family and friends, golf, woodwork, etc…
- Who is your celebrity crush? Audrey Hepburn
- What is your go-to beverage? Coke zero
- What fashion trend do you just not understand? Skinny Jeans
- If you could give your younger self advice, what would you say? Step away from the pizza slowly and hit the gym.
- What fortune do you hope comes in your next fortune cookie? I just hope those lotto numbers pan out.
- What is your favorite family tradition? Sunday dinners at my grandmother’s house.
- Using 1 word, how would you describe your family? Close